Sunday, July 29, 2007

Without you around.

[ONE]

There comes a time

When nothing ever seems to fall in place

And then the days grow darker

And the nights turn sleepless and white

Then when I look at the stars

They seem to spell out your name

And twinkle like the sound of your laugh

My mind starts playing those games


Chorus)

These are the times that I miss you the most

Feels like a decade since you’re gone

Your voice seems so close by on the phone

But I’m living the life of a ghost


[Two]

Staring at your pictures on the wall

They try and capture the essence of your smile

Trying to get used to being alone

It’s going to take me more than a long long while

Feeling heartache and my soul is on fire

The days seem to blend into one

Slowly fighting a burning desire

Till you come back, I’m trying to hold on


Chorus]


[Three]

Trying to get a little rest

But that’s not all that easy to do

This seems to be no medicine for my tiredness

Except for every little thing you do

I lie awake till the dawn breaks over

Trying to remember when you’ll be coming back

There is no life in what ever I do with these days

You’re the magic that I lack…

No comments: