Saturday, September 13, 2008

Love letter for the Unknown...




It is a thought to have, some words to say, but all I feel is a longing. This longing, bittersweet, I know not how, to translate to something more tangible.

If it were to be, then I would write for you, immortal words, great in number, to move hearts and mountains alike. If it were, many a happy tear, those words would inspire.

Yet all I offer is simplicity.

I know not your presence, at this moment, though I feel your existance deep within my heart. For I know it is you, who will lead the way into lands I fear though I fear not death.

It will be you who may be the one to truly set me free. From shackles of mortality for my love, and chains of lonliness for my soul.

It will be you whom I shall live, for you are my need, and want, life has no meaning beyond.

I long for the warmth of your voice and the brilliance of your smile. Like the sun on a spring morn, heralding the end of a cold winter. Although I would have an experience of none other were you by my side, be it December or May.

I yearn for the tenderness of your touch, were there tears on my face, or the gentleness of your embrace, were there joys to be shared.

I drift among the days like wisps of clouds in the wind, ever waiting to share what is pure. Ever waiting for you to share with.

Were you beside me, I would know no days or nights. Only you.

I would wish upon a star, and hope you were here, if there were any that remain to be wished upon. For I wish only for you.

Would it be foolish? If it were, then I am a fool, and lest I be condemned for it, were love a foolishness.

A fool am I, to want for you. You who are yet to grace me with a sight or sound of.

You who are unknown.

--Your Love

No comments: